High Speed Electric Pump 12V with Battery
Parsun Genovo GP-80 Digital with 12V Battery
- 12v 20A electric, with internal sealed 7Ahr lead-acid battery
- High volume 500 L/min
- Digital preset pressure up to 13 psi [80 kPa]
- Inflates and deflates
- Valve adapters included
- Precision engineered with overload protection
- Weight 5.0 kg (complete kit)
- 12v, 25A max
- Inflates a 4-person dinghy in 5 minutes
- Deflates, removing every last bit of air for compact stowage
- varied adapters for most inflatables and valves
- Light weight and simple to use
- Easier and faster than manual pumps
- Temperature sensor protects from overheating
- Robust long life construction
- Built-in 12 V Battery
- 15 minutes battery operation time
Colour: yellow / bag charcoal
Note that ability in the older models to connect to an external battery has been discontinued.
This super digital High Pressure version goes to 13 psi / 80 kPa, good even for high pressure air deck floor systems and inflatable Surf Boards. Pump is in a padded cloth bag which has a pocket containing hose and cables with battery clips. Preset the pressure, switch on and walk away.
Part of our quality acceptance on this pump involved disassembly to check the construction. We were impressed by the miniature ball bearings, the two fan-cooled 12v motors and the motor over-heat thermal cut-outs. We ran one of these continuously on a very large inflatable for 80 minutes and it did not quit. We have supplied 50 of these inflators without a single warranty issue. We are still impressed...
This model is supplied with 12V built-in battery. This one gives about 15minutes opretaion time. But when the battery runs out simply connect to an external 12V battery and carry on.